Under Article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we give you the following information.
Aims of treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
1) provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and portals / sites connected with the present and also the sending of commercial information, news, updates on bricale.com initiatives, keraecodesign.com, sambalegnami.com and its subsidiaries and / or affiliates and / or Sponsor.
2) possible sale to third parties of said data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and for sending commercial communications.
3) carry out the obligations laid down in laws or regulations; 4) contact management;
Methods of treatment
The data will be as follows:
1) data collection with single-mode opt, in a special database;
2) recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic;
3) organization of mainly used electronically archives, in accordance with the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are required.
The data collected will be shared with:
1) companies and firms to use direct mail or similar activities;
2) associations and foundations willing to buy advertising space on the lists or on the website and / or related to the provision of a particular service.
3) persons who are to have access to data, as per provisions of law or secondary legislation and / or Community.
Pursuant to Article. 7 (Right to access personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Act, we announce that your rights regarding the processing of the data are:
- To know, through free access to the existence of data processing that can affect you;
- Be informed of the nature and purpose of the processing
- Obtain from the controller, without delay:
- The existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form of the data and their origin, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of existing data;
- Wholly or in part for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data about you even to the scope of the collection;
- Please note that the data controller in any operation of law:
VAT e F.C.: 02395800200
Registered Office: Via dell'Artigianato, 1/3 46024 Moglia (MN)
Phone: +39 0542 670080
Fax: + 39 0542 670071
To exercise your rights under art. 7 of the Privacy Act or for the deletion of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall protection through password.